Racism, poverty, unemployment. Community violence has a myriad of possible roots but always the same result — lives lost and a fraying of the fabric of the community.
Addressing Violence in the Community
The Resilience United method helps communities confront violence by bringing together residents and stakeholders to actively take part in addressing the causes and finding solutions that work for each unique situation. Through our process, communities develop strategies to:
- Listen to residents’ experiences, concerns and ideas
- Create opportunities for residents to bond through events and community improvement programs
- Institute prevention programs
- Improve security and police relations
- Open the lines of communication between businesses and organizations to encourage cooperation
Building resilience through our three-phase program helps communities solve their current situation and lay the groundwork for preventing violence in the future.
One Program. Unlimited Solutions.
Easy to follow with access to essential tools and information
Customizable to your community’s unique needs, challenges and goals
An active online community to share ideas, experiences and insights
A Powerful, Three-Phase Approach
Set the foundation by understanding your community and assembling your team.Get started
Develop your plan to build community resilience and put it in motion.Learn How
Collect feedback and input to adapt and improve for long-term success.Explore ideas